Prep Time10 Mins Cook Time 35-45 Mins Serves 4-6 persons
- Chicken meat bone less 1/2 kg
- Salt Pepper to taste
- Garlic & ginger paste 02 tbsp
- Onion small 01
- Green coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Turmeric powder A pinch
- Garam masla 1/4 tsp
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Roasted Coriander & cumin seed crushed.1 tsp
- Green chili medium size 04
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1/2 tsp
- Take the chicken bone less meat cut into cubes, put the in a chopper, add garlic & ginger paste, onion, turamic powder, garm masala powder, green coriander leaves.
- Grind it till the meat gets fine mince.
- Put the mince in a bowl, add salt & pepper, make small ball out of it, leave it a side.
- Take a wok, put on the fire to get hot, put some oil, as the oil get hot add garlic & ginger paste, add tomato puree, stir it for couple of minutes
- Now add red chili powder, crushed red chili , roasted coriander & cumin seeds crushed, stir it for some time
- Lets add salt & pepper, now add the chicken kofta into the gravy , one by one, stir it slowly with the spoon
- Cover the wok, and let it cook on slow fire for 10 to 15 minutes
- Garnish with green chilies & green coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot Chapatti or Nan bread.