Prep Time20 Mins Cook Time 15 Mins Serves 4-6
Samosas are one of the most popular Ramadan snack and the thrill of a rainy day. The best part is, this year Ramadan has arrived with rains. So enjoy this popular Ramadan snack with rains and chutneys.
- Minced chicken 200 grams
- Onion 1 sliced finely
- Green chili 1 sliced finely
- Nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- Caster sugar 1 pinch
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch
- Oil ½ liter
- Samoosa sheets 12 to 15
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Paprika ¼ tsp
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a wok, add oil and heat on medium flame.
- Now add garlic paste, minced chicken, salt and black pepper to taste, paprika or red chili powder, nutmeg powder and caster sugar and mix.
- Cook until minced chicken is tender.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Now add a finely sliced onion, a finely sliced green chili and fresh coriander and mix well.
- Put a portion of mince mixture on the samoosa sheet and fold.
- Seal it with a runny batter of flour and water or egg white.
- Repeat the same with all samoosa sheets.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry samoosas.
- Serve delicious hot samoosas with your favorite dip.