Prep Time1 hour Cook Time5-7Minutes Serves 6-8
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Green chilies 2 (Chopped)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Bread slices 4 (made into crumbs)
- Egg 1 or 2
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Mix chicken mince with salt, black pepper, white pepper, chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, garlic paste and four bread slices made into crumbs, mix well and keep marinating for one hour.
- Make in the shape of nuggets, dip in eggs, coat in bread crumbs, and deep fry in frying pan.
- Chili Nuggets are ready to serve.