Prep Time 20 Mins Cook Time 30 Mins Serves 4
Heat butter in a heavy-based pan. Add the whole dry red chillie and fry till they darken. Add the ginger and fry till it is light brown.
- Clarified Butter 2 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Green Chillie slit 2
- Spinach Washed and finely chopped 600 grams
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves finely chopped to garnish
- Heat butter in a heavy-based pan.
- Add the whole dry red chillie and fry till they darken.
- Add the ginger and fry till it is light brown.
- Add the chopped spinach, sugar, salt and mix well on high heat.
- Cook without covering on medium-high heat stirring frequently for about 20 minutes or till the spinach is cooked and dry.
- Mix in the cream. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves (optional).