Deep Fried Chicken with Walnuts
Prep Time20 Mins Cook Time 20 Mins Serves 4
Cut chicken pieces into bite size (small size) and mix with salt and black pepper powder. Beat egg white lightly, add corn flour and mix will.
- Chicken breast (hard piece) 1/2 kg (cut into small pieces)
- Egg white 2-3
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Chopped walnuts 2 cups (very finely chopped)
- (you can use chopped peanuts also instead of chopped walnut)
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut chicken pieces into bite size (small size) and mix with salt and black pepper powder.
- Beat egg white lightly, add corn flour and mix will.
- Dip chicken into egg white mixture and coat very nicely with chopped walnuts.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Drop walnut coated chicken on by one into pan and deep fry on medium flame until light golden brown (having a shining co lour).
- Remove from oil and drain. Place on a serving dish.
- Garnish with slices of cucumber and pineapple. Serve hot.