Egg Salad Sandwich
Prep Time5 Mins Cook Time 10 – 15 Mins Serves 1
- Hard boiled egg 1 (chopped)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Green onion 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaf 1
- Bread 2 slices (toasted)
- Mash up the chopped egg a bit with a fork.
- Mix egg, mayonnaise, coriander and onion also sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Put lettuce on one slice of toasted bread, spread the egg mixture on top of the lettuce and put another slice of toasted bread on top.