Prep Time15 Mins + 2 HoursCook Time 15 – 20 Mins Serves 4 – 6
- Fish 1 kg (cut into medium slices)
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
- For Marination:
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tandoori color ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Wash and pat dry the fish pieces.
- In a bowl add the salt, turmeric, red chili powder, tandoori color, ginger garlic paste and the flour.
- Mix in very little water to form a sticky paste.
- Apply this marinade to fish pieces and leave to marinate for a few hours.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Roll the fish pieces in bread crumbs to evenly coat them.
- Then shallow fry the fish on low flame. Don’t brown the fish pieces by cooking over high flame. Fry them golden.
- Serve hot with your favorite dips and sauces.