Prep Time5 Mins + 1 Hour Cook Time 15 Mins Serves 2 – 3
- Prawn ½ kg (clean and washed)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp or to taste
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 big pinch
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp
- Tandoori color a pinch
- Breadcrumbs as required
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients together except breadcrumbs.
- Add the prawns to the mixture.
- Add very little cold water to form a thick paste.
- Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Roll each prawn in breadcrumbs and shallow fry in oil.
- Don’t over cook or prawns will get hard.
- Turn and let it cook for just a while, remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve as a snack or with lentils and rice.