Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Serves 2
This healthy, fast and easy to make vegetable salad makes a great side dish or first course for a family dinner or dinner party
- Medium onion 1
- Capsicum 1
- Cauliflower 1/4
- Green chillie 4-5
- Black pepper 1 tsp crushed
- Plain flour 4-5 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Salt to taste
- oil for deep fry
- Cut onion in 2 parts then in half moon shape.
- Cut capsicum in thick julian.
- Cauliflower in slice.
- Green chilies in 2 parts in length.
- Take all these vegetables in a bowl, give flavour of salt, black pepper.
- Include beated egg, mix all well.
- Take plain flour in plate and coat some quantity of vegetables in it and deep fry them, flame should be medium.
- Now coat and fry this in 2-3 parts till golden.