Prep Time 4 Hours + 30 Mins Cook Time 40 Mins Serves As Desired
Super-duper hit eggless pan pizza can be easily bake at home. Even if you do not have oven at home however you can bake this pizza on stove. Just follow instructions carefully and have fun with family.
- For Dough:
- Fine flour ½ kg
- Sachet yeast 1
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- For Topping:
- Sausages ½ packet
- Tomatoes 2 crushed
- Capsicum 1 crushed
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Mushrooms ½ cup crushed
- Green olives ½ cup crushed
- Mozzarella cheese 400 g
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- For dough making:
- In Luke warm water add sachet of yeast and sugar and mix it well while set aside for 15 minutes.
- In fine flour add salt to taste, baking powder, yeast mixer then knead it and set aside for 3-4 hours.
- After it fold dough with hands so it becomes smooth.
- Then with help of rolling stick straight the dough in a circular shape the dough is ready.
- For topping:
- Grease the pan with butter, then put dough spread pizza sauce, with diced chicken sausages, tomatoes sliced, chopped Capsicum, mushrooms and shredded Mozzarella Cheese with chopped green olives, in the end sprinkle the oregano herbs.
- On the stove at high flame placed another pan.
- Now place pizza pan on heated pan till cheese melts over it.
- Repeat the procedure again and again on both sides of the pizza till cooked.
- Pan pizza is ready to serve.