Potato Cheese Kebab Recipe
Prep Time20 min Cook Time 10 min Serves 3-4
- Medium potatoes 2-3 (boiled and peeled)
- Cheese cubes or shredded cheese 1 cup
- Green coriander leaves (chopped) 1 cup
- Green chillies (finely chopped) 2-3 (if making for urself and dont add chillies if making for kids)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chilly according to taste
- Lemon juice 1
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs as required
- Take potatoes and mash them along with cheese.
- Better if you do it with your hands and then add all the spices, leaves, lemon juice and chopped chillies.
- you can add chopped onions if you like but small kids don’t like to eat onions that’s why i dont add.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make kababs.
- Coat them with beaten egg and roll them in breadcrumbs and shallow fry them until brown and crisp outside.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.