Prep Time20 Mins Cook Time 25 Mins Serves 4
Vegetable cutlets made with beans and cooked, mashed vegetables. Coated with finely grounded breadcrumbs and fried.
- Carrot 1 medium size
- Potato 1 medium size
- Beet root (optional) 1 medium size
- Beans 4-5
- Peas (optional)
- Garlic 1 small piece
- Fennel seeds 2-3
- Green chillies 2-3
- Coriander leaves little bit
- Onion 1 medium size
- For coating: Take 2-3 tbsp of flour and add little bit of water and mix them well.
- Bread crumbs (very finely ground) 3-4 dry bread slices
- Finely cut all the vegetables.
- Wash and pressure cook them with little bit of water, turmeric and salt.
- Mash them and keep aside ( if there is any excess water in the cooked vegetables just drain).
- Heat one tablespoon of oil.
- Fry sliced onions till golden brown add the grounded paste of the rest of the spices.
- Just fry for a few seconds.
- Then add the mashed vegetables and fry till its thickened.
- Then make them into small balls and dip it in the flour mixture and immediately smear them in the bread crumbs and spread them in the plate or paper to dry.
- Once everything is done just deep-fry or roast both the sides of them by adding little bit of oil till it turns golden brown.